Happy Valentines Day everyone! Ok it's almost Valentines Day! Are house isn't even decorated. It will probaly be decorated soon. We need to go to Target and go to the dollar pen to buy some decorations.
Maddie, you are truly one of Grammy's girls....thinking about decorating for Valentine's. Wow! We've trained you so well. You are already talking about going to buy dollar items @ Target.
I love it.....Yes, Madeline we have got to get your house decorated. We couldn't have Valentine's day without some valentines around. I am sure Grammy can help you and Mommy with that project. HA Just wait till you see my table with my new valentine dishes. Auntie Jane helped me last night with it and she will have your kitchen table finished today and you can get it decorated. I love you bunches.. Grammy
4 comments:
Maddie, you are truly one of Grammy's girls....thinking about decorating for Valentine's. Wow! We've trained you so well. You are already talking about going to buy dollar items @ Target.
This post made me laugh!
Love you, girl!
Hey Moo, remember it's almpost Valentines....take down your Christmas Decor from your side bar.
I love it.....Yes, Madeline we have got to get your house decorated. We couldn't have Valentine's day without some valentines around. I am sure Grammy can help you and Mommy with that project. HA Just wait till you see my table with my new valentine dishes. Auntie Jane helped me last night with it and she will have your kitchen table finished today and you can get it decorated. I love you bunches..
Grammy
Happy Valentine's day to you too! I have my pink, red, and white candles out does that count for Valentine's day decorations?
Post a Comment