Friday, January 30, 2009

We were at my Grammy's the other night and my cousins and I tried on wedding dresses.  It was fun!  The one I am wearing was the mini bride dress in my mother's wedding.  Fun huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH three of my beautiful grandaughters.........I love it.
Redonia had my dress on worn 47 years ago and Lauren had her mom's and Aunt Tracie's on and yours was worn by Redonia in your mom's wedding and we didn't have enough girls here as we have your mom's and the minature dress for Tracie's and Vicki's....... We will have to get some more grand's here and do them all for a picture.
FUN. I saw the picture of you cutting out material for a valentine skirt. I am so glad that Aunt Vicki is teaching you how to sew. That will be great and I am sure you will be like her and be a good seamstress one day.
Love you bunches,
Grammy
PS I love the pictures on Sis. Linda Elms blog of you and her.

Linda Elms said...

Madeline, how fun! You look beautiful! I love making memories like this. I'm glad you posted a picture! Have a great Sunday!

Tracie Smith said...

Looks like dress up!!!! Yall are all adorable, Madeline.

Misti Ferguson said...

Wedding dress dress-up is the best kind of dress up! All three of you will make beautiful brides one day!

Lyndsey Crosson said...

That looks and sounds like soooo much fun!!