you are going to have Mallorie so spoiled and then when she is your age and you are a teenager she is going to drive you crazy =) I know because I spoiled your mother just like that and then she thought I was her 'mother' . I love you! oh yeah, I left my pictures at your house!
Madeline, it was so nice meeting you at Vidor! You are such a sweet girl. I love the pictures on your blog. Your little sister is a doll! She takes after her "big sister". I'll be checking back soon!
10 comments:
Two of my pretty girls. Love ya!
great picture! Love you
Two pretty grands.....
love you bunches,
Grammy
you are going to have Mallorie so spoiled and then when she is your age and you are a teenager she is going to drive you crazy =) I know because I spoiled your mother just like that and then she thought I was her 'mother' . I love you! oh yeah, I left my pictures at your house!
Cute Cute!!! Love both of you sweethearts.
2 beautiful girls
Bro A loves you both
Awwwwww, Maddie-girl! Ya'll are so cute! Love you!
Madeline, it was so nice meeting you at Vidor! You are such a sweet girl. I love the pictures on your blog. Your little sister is a doll! She takes after her "big sister". I'll be checking back soon!
That is such a cute picture. I love you guys.
Sis. Blackmon
Madeline, you are an incredible big sister! You ROCK!
Post a Comment