Thursday, November 20, 2008

On Thanksgiving Day

On Thanksgiving Day I will be at my grandparents house in Mobile, Alabama. I cant wait to see them. I am so excited.I have know clue what were doing but oh well.

7 comments:

Carrie Blair said...

Sounds like a fun time Maddie!!! Love you!

Tracie Smith said...

Hey Miss Prissy! I will miss seeing you Thanksgiving night. Have lots of fun in Mobile though. Get your Mommy to show you the house she lived in when she was a little girl....That was MANY years ago!!!

I love you bunches!!!

Anonymous said...

Maddie, grammy will be missing you thanksgiving day. I think this will be the first holiday in your life that you haven't been at Grammy's on a Holiday. Oh well, glad you are going to get to be with other family, but I will miss you so much and the rest of your family. Yes, be sure your mom shows you where she started kindergarten as well as the second house she lived in since the first house, the old parsonage is torn down and now the church is built there. Love you bunches, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Maddy Moo eat lots of turkey and have lots of fun love you

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time. I will be thinking about you when I am visiting with Hollie. lol Don't get too jealous. You are a sweet girl and no one will take your place. Love Ya
Tammy

Misti Ferguson said...

Have fun and eat lots of Turkey, Maddie-girl!

Anonymous said...

It's about time for you to post. I sure miss you and the rest of the family. This is the first holiday in your life that Grammy hasn't see you and I missed you so much. Kyleigh, Jake, Hannah and Hayden came to see me and of course I saw Redonia, Lauren, & Timo. I missed seeing all the others though. I passed out the Christmas ornaments so you will have to get yours when you get home. Give Mallorie hugs from me and if Gentry will let you give him one also. LOL love you, Grammy and Popsie