Ok, Miss Maddie, it's going to take Santa and the whole family to buy your list. I think some will have to wait to your b'day, too!!!Love youAunt Tracie
WOW..that's a huge list....I hope you've been a good girl this year...lol...love you
Lots of fun stuff!!! Santa has a big sleigh huh?!! Christmas will be here very soon! Love you cutie pie!
hmmm, I've already bought your Christmas present and one thing on the list can be crossed off and I hadn't even seen the list =) But, I will NOT tell you what it is ... Missing you - I'll be back from Africa in time for Christmas!
You don't want much. lol Tammy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok, Miss Maddie, it's going to take Santa and the whole family to buy your list. I think some will have to wait to your b'day, too!!!
Love you
Aunt Tracie
WOW..that's a huge list....I hope you've been a good girl this year...lol...love you
Lots of fun stuff!!! Santa has a big sleigh huh?!! Christmas will be here very soon! Love you cutie pie!
hmmm, I've already bought your Christmas present and one thing on the list can be crossed off and I hadn't even seen the list =) But, I will NOT tell you what it is ... Missing you - I'll be back from Africa in time for Christmas!
You don't want much. lol
Tammy
Post a Comment