Well, hello to one of the ugly babies, as your Uncle Kent use to call you and Kidron......Knowing you two were just beautiful and still are. I love you bunches and you are already a great little artist and I know you will do good with your writing abilties. Love you, Grammy
Madeline, you really do not know me, but your Mom was just a little older than you are when we went to church together at Apostolic Temple. In fact, you look so much like she did when she was a growing up girl. I will love reading your blog!!! I am glad your Aunt Tracie told us about your new blog. (Your Aunt Vicki, Uncle Scott, and your Grammy Shirley are also my good friends!!!) Love, Sis Susy
7 comments:
Welcome my favorite little blogger! You are a very sweet and pretty niece
Hi Maddy.......
Well, hello to one of the ugly babies, as your Uncle Kent use to call you and Kidron......Knowing you two were just beautiful and still are. I love you bunches and you are already a great little artist and I know you will do good with your writing abilties.
Love you,
Grammy
Your blog looks so pretty - Just like you! Now you are like your 2 favorite aunts!!
Love,
Mommy
Madeline, you really do not know me, but your Mom was just a little older than you are when we went to church together at Apostolic Temple. In fact, you look so much like she did when she was a growing up girl. I will love reading your blog!!! I am glad your Aunt Tracie told us about your new blog. (Your Aunt Vicki, Uncle Scott, and your Grammy Shirley are also my good friends!!!)
Love, Sis Susy
yeah, I love you and will enjoy your blogs!
I am friends to both of your Aunts and your grammy. Your blog is awesome. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment