And to think sweetheart you wanted her to be a boy! Now arent you glad God gave you a sister!
Ahhh that's my suggie cakes!!!! I love Mallorie & Madeline! (Gent the went, too!)
She is BEAUTIFUL!
awwww she is gorgeous...so are you!!!
Oh she is so beautiful but you and all my other grand's are so beautiful also.........I love you bunches! Grammy
she is soooo sweet like her sister....love you Maddie!!!!
she loves Aunt Vicki the most though ha!
Praying for Mallory and the rest of you too. Hope she gets well soon.
She is too cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
And to think sweetheart you wanted her to be a boy! Now arent you glad God gave you a sister!
Ahhh that's my suggie cakes!!!! I love Mallorie & Madeline! (Gent the went, too!)
She is BEAUTIFUL!
awwww she is gorgeous...
so are you!!!
Oh she is so beautiful but you and all my other grand's are so beautiful also.........I love you bunches!
Grammy
she is soooo sweet like her sister....love you Maddie!!!!
she loves Aunt Vicki the most though ha!
Praying for Mallory and the rest of you too. Hope she gets well soon.
She is too cute!
Post a Comment