Madeline, you have the coolest blog! It's so creative and fun to read! Are you sure you're not 16 or something? I have sure enjoyed your comments on my blog! They brighten my day and I truly love them! You are beautiful and so lady-like. Keep living for Jesus and putting Him first. He'll bless you in doing so. Love to you... -Jamie
5 comments:
I love this picture........I want one printed. She is so pretty, just like her big sissy.....
love you, Grammy
She is so cute. Love yall and hope you had a merry Christmas.
Tammy
She's so pretty! She reminds me of you Miss Maddie!
Madeline, you have the coolest blog! It's so creative and fun to read! Are you sure you're not 16 or something? I have sure enjoyed your comments on my blog! They brighten my day and I truly love them! You are beautiful and so lady-like. Keep living for Jesus and putting Him first. He'll bless you in doing so. Love to you...
-Jamie
She is beautiful!! Thank the Lord she looks like you and not your dad! :-) just kidding...
Love you and your family Miss Maddie!
Bro.Prather...
Post a Comment