That is funny and too cute!!
I'm so glad yall came over. I love baking cookies with you. The sundaes were really good!!!! Love you bunches!!!
Baking cookies with my grand daughters is fun, too! Your blog is awesome! You go young lady...you are so much ahead of me in computering!
Maddie, did you get chocolate syrup on your shirt?!! LOL! Glad you had fun eating sundaes!
Sundaes are really really good! Hey, crushed up cookies in a sundae are really really good too! Can ya tell I LOVE sweets! Love you!!!
Madeline, I love your blog!!!! And, I love ice cream sundaes too!!
just thought id say i love ya!!
Maddie the ice cream sundae sounds yummy and sounds like Mallorie enjoyed hers too. Emily, JT and Dylan all say Hi, can't wait to see yall again.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is funny and too cute!!
I'm so glad yall came over. I love baking cookies with you. The sundaes were really good!!!! Love you bunches!!!
Baking cookies with my grand daughters is fun, too! Your blog is awesome! You go young lady...you are so much ahead of me in computering!
Maddie, did you get chocolate syrup on your shirt?!! LOL! Glad you had fun eating sundaes!
Sundaes are really really good! Hey, crushed up cookies in a sundae are really really good too! Can ya tell I LOVE sweets! Love you!!!
Madeline, I love your blog!!!! And, I love ice cream sundaes too!!
just thought id say i love ya!!
Maddie the ice cream sundae sounds yummy and sounds like Mallorie enjoyed hers too. Emily, JT and Dylan all say Hi, can't wait to see yall again.
Post a Comment